Arena Technologies is continually committed to providing the highest caliber experts and successful technical and business concepts in order to increase the integration of information required by our national decision makers and military forces. Our company has proven to be agile and responsive in today’s highly dynamic federal environment. We take great pride in working in a team environment with the customer and our industry partners to deliver effective and cost-efficient strategic and tactical solutions.
Arena is currently staffing in support of exciting new opportunities. In response to emerging customer requirements we are seeking experienced Customer Service Engineers, to work with our clients in Chantilly,VA.
These are full-time employment positions with the company and require US citizenship and an active TS/SCI security clearance with CI polygraph.
- Perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Analyze are perforce at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operations, maintenance, and disposal.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Ability to assist with on-boarding customers to the cloud environment including helping customers to complete provisioning requests and analyzing architecture needs.
- Assist with process improvements and adhoc systems engineering tasks.
- Work with government customers to understand cloud computing needs.
- Identify and report issues and roadblocks to cloud adoption to senior government.
- Work with Amazon architects to ensure customer's architecture is optimal.
- Support customer reviews and metrics of cloud adoption.
- Facilitate TEMs with customers and SMEs as needed.
- Identify and resolve process and technical challenges
- Demonstrated System Engineering or Systems Integration experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop and recommend solutions for problems/issues
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Demonstrated customer relationship and presentation skills
- TS/SCI clearance with knowledge/experience working in the Intelligence Community
- BS in appropriate discipline
- Experience with NRO or other IC agencies
- Expert in cloud computing (AWS)
- Ability to work in a Government environment as part of a multi-contractor team
Working for Arena Technologies is about much more than a job -- it is the pursuit of passion. Arena seeks only those individuals that share our common passion for excellence in service to our nation, our company, and each other. Join a team driven to excellence, with utmost commitment to taking on some of the most exciting and challenging opportunities to learn, grow, and serve. Arena offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, along with a positive work environment enabling the success of our staff and the company. To learn more, please visit http://www.arenatechnologies.com.
Arena Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.