Arena Technologies is continually committed to providing the highest caliber experts and successful technical and business concepts in order to increase the integration of information required by our national decision makers and military forces. Our company has proven to be agile and responsive in today’s highly dynamic federal environment. We take great pride in working in a team environment with the customer and our industry partners to deliver effective and cost-efficient strategic and tactical solutions.
Arena is currently staffing in support of exciting new opportunities. In response to emerging customer requirements we are seeking experienced Senior Mission Engineers, to work with our clients in Chantilly and Springfield, VA. These are full-time employment positions with the company and requires US citizenship and an active TS/SCI security clearance with CI polygraph.
- Provides customer mission expertise and represents mission customer/user needs during the development of architecture data, reference models, and architectural alternatives and products
- Evaluates new services and technologies and makes mission-focused impact and gap assessments, as well as recommendations in support of architecture trades regarding the integration of these services/technologies into the customer architecture
- Develops and implements methodologies for mission needs and gap assessments, development of analysis of alternatives, and resulting recommendations
- Provides support in the translation of mission requirements into IT service needs and requirements, designs and orders
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following areas is required: Science, Technology, Engineering, and/or Mathematics
- 10 or more years of experience required representing mission and customer/user needs, evaluating new services and technologies, implementation of methodologies and translating mission requirements into IT service needs
- Exceptional organizational and documentation skills
- Experience working in, collaborating with, and facilitating large and small groups, to include presentation skills
- Working knowledge of IT/IA/IM Architecture Development
- Working knowledge of Business Architecture Development
- Working knowledge of Federal, DNI, and DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution Processes
- Working knowledge of IC ITE Services
- Working knowledge of Service Management
Arena offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, along with a positive work environment enabling the success of our staff and the company. To learn more, please visit http://www.arenatechnologies.com.
Arena Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.