Arena Technologies LLC is a veteran-owned, small business providing focused business and technology consulting support to the agencies and industry partners of the defense and intelligence communities. Arena and its partners have extensive experience in the technical and business aspects of intelligence and communications systems acquisition, development, and operations.
We have an immediate opportunity as a Systems Administrator located in Chantilly, VA. This position will support the on premise Windows enviroment, which provides cutting edge services to our customer.
- Be a self-motivated system administrator to provide enterprise support for Arena in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Build, configure, and support Windows-based systems for both thick and thin client environments
- Proactively and efficiently administer desktops using enterprise toolsets such as SCCM, Citrix, VMware Horizon, etc.
- Effectively troubleshoot complex technical domain and server issues
- Document technical troubleshooting efforts
- Ensure desktop configuration compliance with customer and Arena regulations
- Assist with support and maintenance as needed of Windows server environment
- AA/AS + 6 years, or BA/BS + 4 years, to include up to three years of hands-on Windows desktop administration
- Experience with Windows server (2008 through 2016) administration (Dell hardware or similar)
- Experience with Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 administration
- Experience with physical and virtual (VMware and Citrix) desktops
- Experience with zero and thin client environment (HP hardware or similar)
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Ability to research and develop creative solutions to unique problems
- Knowledge of networking concepts and day-to-day maintenance
- Proficiency with Windows Active Directory services
- Ability to create and/or modify Group Policy in AD
- Ability to create and/or modify scripts (batch, PowerShell)
- Ability to document technical troubleshooting efforts
- Familiarity with VMware View / Horizon
- Familiarity with Citrix
- Knowledge of DISA STIGs and IAVAs
- Be able to effectively communicate with team members and customers
- Work independently and as a team member; set priorities, and organize work to meet deadlines
- Willing to work evenings and weekends as necessary, sometimes with little advanced notice
- Must have an active T/S SCI with CI Poly or willing to take a CI Poly
Working for Arena Technologies is about much more than a job -- it is the pursuit of passion. Arena seeks only those individuals that share our common passion for excellence in service to our nation, our company, and each other. Join a team driven to excellence, with utmost commitment to taking on some of the most exciting and challenging opportunities to learn, grow, and serve. Arena offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, along with a positive work environment enabling the success of our staff and the company. To learn more, please visit http://www.arenatechnologies.com.
Arena Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.